MYGOAT - GOAT MILK
Importnace of Goat Milk
According to the "Kaashyap samhite" one of the earliest treatises on Indian medicine, if Infant baby does not get mothers milk then goat milk is suggested. Goat milk was an important element in Mahatma Gandhi's "Gram Raajya". Goat Milk has medicine value for the health problems like cough, Asthma, Tuberculosis, , cancer, Diarrhea, bleeding, indigestion, Physically weak etc . Goat milk has vital role in increasing the milk quantity in breast feeding mothers. Goat milk is an important ingredient in ayurvedic medicines like SOMANATHARASA - used for urine related problems,SAARASWATGHRUTH-used to enhance the activity - strength of brain, PINDATAILA- Pain killer oil, KUNKUMAADITAILA - used as cosmetic oil. Goat milks share in Global milk production is 2% only. Every 100gram of Goat milk contains 89% of Water, 3.1% of the Protein, 3.9% of Fat, 4.8% of Carbohydrate, 4.4% of Sugar or Lactose and 100 Kilo calory.
Dr. Sathyanarayanabhat. P. (B.SIM, M.D. (Ayu)., Ph.D)
Principal, Government medical college Mysore
Benefits of MYGOAT - Goat Milk
No Goaty Smell
- Anti -Aging - Bio-organic sodium is known in Naturopathic medicine as he youth element. The highest source of Bio-organic sodium is found in goat’s milk and can help prevent Arthritis.
- High Protein - Goat’s milk is good source of high-quality protein. It contains pure protein compared to the complex protein in cow’s milk.
- High Calcium -Calcium is essential in growing children. A cup of goat’s milk has almost 33% of the recommended daily nutritional value.
- Easily digestible fats and proteins
- It takes only 20 minutes to digest a cup of goat’s milk compared to 2 hours for cow’s milk! Goat’s milk aids digestion
- Lower in Lactose
- Prebiotic with more oligosaccharides
- Not Fattening - Because its fat contents are easily digestible
- Helpful for students during exams - Selenium is one of the nutrients essential for brain function. It improves concentration, mental focus and memory. It can also be helpful for students during exams.
- Rich in Minerals and Vitamins -Phosphorus, Iodine, Potassium, Vitamin B5, Biotin, Vitamin C, Vitamin D.
Yashodavana Goat Farm,Yedahalli, Nanjungud Taluk Mysore District, Karnataka, India. +91.9620590777 - email@example.com
Copyright © 2016 Yashodavana. All rights reserved.